Thursday, November 10, 2011

Brenda's Story

Hello all you faithful blog followers and prayer warriors,  

I just want to thank you for all your faithful prayers for us.  We can definitely feel them.  We all have been stretched and know that God is so faithful to answer all of our prayers.  Court asked us to share some of our favorite moments so far. My two coolest moments thus far have been: 

1.  Seeing Muriel and getting to sit and chat with her and share all your love with her.   

2. Going to evangelize in traditional African village (the kind with huts!). We split up into groups to walk around and talk to the people.  Rob and I went with Missionary Mark and an interpreter.  We met a man named Jamba and got to sit and talk with him and his family.  He had so many questions about God.  His heart was very open to receiving the gospel.  So we all took turns talking to him and he made a decision to accept Jesus as his Savior!  I then had a chance to also pray with his sister Glenda to accept the Lord as well.  I feel like God was really working in this family's hearts and was humbled to be used by Him.  

Looking forward to Kidz Camp this coming Friday, Saturday and Sunday.  It is gonna be really, really hot though so please pray that we can endure the heat as we will be with the kids from early in the morning until late in the evening.  

Love you all and can't wait to get back and share our God stories! 

3 comments:

Jen Bohner said...

YAY! :) So many babies!

You are awesome!

Dad, the picture of you and the boy with the red (i think) balloon is amazing. You are so happy.

I love you both so so much.

Keep up the good work!!

P.S. Rexi is sleeping at our house tomorrow night again!! You know you miss her. Don't worry.. we can keep her. I don't mind. haha :)

Lissette said...

Hello Brenda!!!! God is Good. I'm glad you and the team are all doing well. Tell Pastor Mark I said hello!!! May God continue to bless all of you.

Anonymous said...

My friend Brenda! Oh how I wish I was with you, serving God alongside you. But YOU are THERE! And I mean THERE! Like you are experience our God like no other time in your life. I am so thankful God is blessing you like this. And I can't wait to talk to my friend when you return. Love you!
Jeanette