Thursday, November 10, 2011

Rob's Story

Hi everyone, 

God is blessing us greatly as well as taking us all out of our comfort zones. My greatest struggle so far was when a spider the size of a dollar bill crawled out of the room I was staying in! Being arachnophobic, this bothered me greatly. The trip is truly been a blessing so far, and I'm sure it will continue to be for the rest of the trip! God is using us all in great ways and the team works together greatly. The scenery is truly outstanding. 

The highlights of the trip so far for me are playing with the children. The smiles on their faces from just kicking a soccer ball back and forth is truly amazing. Yesterday afternoon I was throwing a soccer ball with a boy who was born without legs only one arm. The happiness this brought him was so inspiring and touching to me. My other highlight is praying with and leading a man, named Jamba, to Christ. Thank you for your prayers and please continue to pray for us and that God uses us!

No comments: